The Culture, Health & Wellbeing Alliance is the sole free-to-join membership organisation for creative health across England.
We provide networked, collaborative advocacy, support and resources, supporting health and wellbeing for all through creative and cultural practice. We are based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
We work with
- Over 6,000 members including freelance creatives, museums, heritage and arts organisations
- 50 strategic partners across culture, health and social care
- A range of strategic allies including the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Arts, Health & Wellbeing, the National Centre for Creative Health and the LENs.
The difference we make:
- connecting and empowering changemakers in the field
- amplifying critical initiatives that demonstrate how creativity and culture addresses health inequalities
- conducting research that evidences critical systemic change opportunities
- challenging and changing systemic health narratives through positioning the value of culture and creativity